Creating Your Own Events
One the Events list, click on the create button (red circle with plus sign in the lower right hand corner) and follow these steps.
- Enter Title
- Pick a Date
- Enter Start and End Times (Note: if you are creating an event for a different timezone from your timezone it will use the timezone of the event location)
- Enter Activity Category
- Enter Location - Members can enter an address or an establishment name/location.
- Add Links (Optional) - Members can add up to two Labels and URLs.
- Add Description
- Tag Members - You can tag members by typing the @ symbol and the members name and they will receive a notification in their notification feed about the event.
- Add Event Cover Photo (Optional) - You can either upload a photo or take a picture to add as your cover photo. If you do not use a photo, an default photo that is specific to the Activity Category you selected will be applied.