Main Navigation Features of Events List
When a member taps on the Events icon in the navigation they will be brought to the main Event List. From this screen a member will be able to do the following:
- Search for events by keyword (Note: search will look at event titles and descriptions).
- Change the location of the search.
- Interact with additional screens and filters by tapping on additional lozenges:
- My Events - This will show a list of all of the members events. Members will see the following tabs: Hosting, Upcoming Events, Past Events.
- Filters - This advanced filter screen will allow members to apply multiple filters at once to refine their search results.
- Run/Walk - This shortcut lozenge filters the event list to only show Run/Walk events.
- Hike/Ruck Shortcut - This shortcut lozenge filters the event list to only show Hike/Ruck events.
- Social Shortcut - This shortcut lozenge filters the event list to only show Social events.
- Hide Virtual - - This lozenge filters will hide all Virtual Events from the Event list.
- View list of Events based on search and filters applied.
- Create an event by clicking on the red circle with a plus sign in the lower right corner. All members will have the ability to create an event (Note: Eagle Leaders will also be able to create Chapter-based events from here as well).
Pull down to refresh the event list to see the most up to date results.