Set Up Partner Community User
Partner Community users are requested by Area Directors through an Asana task. Standard turn-around for requests is 2 business days.
Step 1: Locate Eagle Leader in NPSP. Verify the following:
- Member is Authenticated (Wordpress UID # in System Information)
- Member is an Eagle Leader and has completed Onboarding Training (Eagle Leader Information)
Step 2: Locate the Household Account Name for the Eagle Leader (Contact Details). Click to open.
Step 3: Select Enable As Partner from drop down menu in header. Confirm selection in pop up window.
Step 4: Navigate back to Contact record.
Locate Primary Chapter in Memberships. Right click to open Chapter in new window.
Confirm Team RWB Email address (Eagle Leader Information). TIP: copy email address for user setup
Step 5: Click Enable Partner User in header section. TIP: If the button is not there, refresh your window.
Step 6: Set up the new user. Fields as follows:
- Email and Username - set to Team RWB email
- Profile - "Eagle Leader Community User"
- Marketing User - Selected
Locate ChapterID for the users Chapter. TIP: it is in the address bar (highlighted below)
- Insert Chapterid in Additional Information Section
- Deselect Generate Password.
- Click Save.
Step 7: Click Public Groups and navigate to Chapter. Click Edit.
Step 8: Change Search to "Partner Users" and search for user. Click name to highlight and add to list of Members. Click Save.
Step 9: Navigate back to Contact Record. Edit and select PC User in System Information. Save.
Step 10: Send verification email to new user. Once user signs agreement, credentials and password will be emailed to them.