Marketing Cloud Preferences
Cloud Preferences allow a user to manage the information and behavior associated with interactions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
To access Cloud Preferences, hover over your user name in the upper right corner of your web browser. This will trigger a drop-down menu with several options to appear. Slowly move your cursor downward, and click on Cloud Preferences. You will be redirected to a page where you can customize the behavior and appearance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to better match your account information, preferred workflow, and appearance.
The Cloud Preferences page contains two navigation tabs along the top: User Settings and Default Login Preference.
User Settings: The User Settings tab allows you to update your user account general settings to include:
- Name - Name of the user
- Reply Email Address - Email address used for any replies to email messages
- Notification Email Address - Email address used for notifications regarding the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Username - Username for login purposes
- External Key System generated code used for API calls to identify the user.
- Time Zone - Time zone associated with the user
- Culture Code - Sets language and display options based on location and culture
- Enabled - Indicates whether or not the user can access the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
You can also change your password or your account security questions through User Settings.
Default Login Preference:
The Default Login Preference tab allows you to set which Marketing Cloud app first displays to a Marketing Cloud user immediately upon login. By default, your Marketing Cloud user account should be set up to log directly into Email Studio.