Account Set Up
Welcome to Marketing Cloud - our integrated platform for communicating with our members.
The goal of this document is to walk you through setting up your account.
To login to the Marketing Cloud (MC) follow the steps below
- Click to open: Marketing Cloud or copy and paste this link: https://mc.exacttarget.com/cloud/
- Type your username and password in their respective fields.
- You may be asked to provide a verification or activation code. This code will be emailed automatically to the email used to register your Marketing Cloud User ID. If you do not receive the code, click on the hyperlink labeled, "Resend Code."
- Copy the verification code from your email and paste it into the field, then click "Verify."
NOTE: If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to change the temporary password as well as provide answers to three (3) security questions. This will allow you to reset your password in the future without submitting a support request.
The Default Login Preference setting determines which app first displays to a Marketing Cloud user after that user logs in.
By default, a Marketing Cloud user first sees the Dashboard for the account. You can change that default preference to show the Overview page of a specific app on login. After you change the user preference, you can always navigate back to the Dashboard using the standard navigation controls. Changing this setting does not restrict access to any part of the Marketing Cloud.
Follow the directions below to change the Default Login Preference setting for your account:
- Log in to your Marketing Cloud account.
- Hover over your username and select Cloud Preferences under Settings.
- Click Default Login Preference to select the screen that displays when you first log into your account.
- Click the radio button next to Email.
- Click Save.